We’re always on the look out for exciting new talent across all disciplines, so if you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV to email@example.com
See below for a current list of available jobs at McCann Birmingham:
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to work within our Finance Department.
Main duties to include:
• Process billing, credit notes and input revenue transactions using the ERP system
• Answer queries from Operations on billing
• Maintain areas of master data in the system
• Other adhoc Finance administration tasks as required
So if you have a high level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail, are highly organised with good time management skills, able to prioritise tasks with the ability to deal with large volumes of data and meet deadlines, then get in touch. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Project Manager
The Digital division of McCann is currently seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join an expanding team to work on some new exciting projects for brands such as: Triumph Motorcycles, Vauxhall, Opel, Sunseeker and TGI Friday’s. You will have previous agency experience and a proven track record in delivering large-scale digital solutions from the initial concept to the final product. You will ideally have an APMG accredited project management certificate in either Prince2 or Agile processes, or hold the PMP qualification. You will be a confident presenter in front of senior stakeholders including Board members.
For more information or to submit your CV, please email email@example.com. A full job specification can also be provided upon request.
Digital Senior Account Manager
Do you have a passion for all things digital, and love riding motorbikes too? If so, we’ve got your perfect job. We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to work on a prestigious global account and help shape the development and delivery of their digital strategy. You’ll be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and combine excellent client-handling skills with a good level of technical expertise. In return ,we can offer the opportunity to be part of a team committed to generating outstanding creative ideas, support to build a great career, and a host of benefits from free parking to free chocolate.
Please send your CV with details of your current package and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced Insight Executive to join the team to help us uncover consumer ‘truths’ for our clients.
Our aim is to help make effective and award-winning creative communication and we are looking for someone who will bring excitement and enthusiasm for quantitative research to the agency.
You will be required to:
- Create a thirst for information, knowledge and insight within the agency
- Develop further skills in quantitative research (minimum of 1 year’s experience in a research agency)
- Run quantitative projects to include administration, project management, liaison with external suppliers and clients, questionnaire development, analysis from raw data tables, charting data in PowerPoint and presentation back to client with support of the Insight Director
- Be excited about the opportunity to learn new skills in qualitative research such as focus group moderation and online immersion projects
Please send your CV, with details of your current salary to email@example.com