We’re always on the look out for exciting new talent across all disciplines, so if you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for a current list of available jobs at McCann Birmingham:
Due to rapid growth, Universal McCann Birmingham is looking for an SEO specialist with at least 3 years’ experience to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for a variety of clients in industries such as automotive, leisure, finance and charity. Based within the media department you will be responsible for producing SEO proposals and PowerPoint presentations for new business, creating SEO reports for existing clients, analysing campaigns and data, optimising campaigns and proactively making recommendations to clients.
You will be expected to keep up -to -date with new developments in SEO, whilst actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve search engine rankings, as well as site conversion rates where applicable.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, ambitious, have strong organisational skills and thrive in a vibrant and friendly agency team, playing a key role in growing the SEO team and content marketing offering.
Digital Senior Account Manager
Do you have a passion for all things digital, and love riding motorbikes too? If so, we’ve got your perfect job. We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to work on a prestigious global account and help shape the development and delivery of their digital strategy. You’ll be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and combine excellent client-handling skills with a good level of technical expertise. In return ,we can offer the opportunity to be part of a team committed to generating outstanding creative ideas, support to build a great career, and a host of benefits from free parking to free chocolate.
Please send your CV with details of your current package and notice period to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced Insight Executive to join the team to help us uncover consumer ‘truths’ for our clients.
Our aim is to help make effective and award-winning creative communication and we are looking for someone who will bring excitement and enthusiasm for quantitative research to the agency.
You will be required to:
- Create a thirst for information, knowledge and insight within the agency
- Develop further skills in quantitative research (minimum of 1 year’s experience in a research agency)
- Run quantitative projects to include administration, project management, liaison with external suppliers and clients, questionnaire development, analysis from raw data tables, charting data in PowerPoint and presentation back to client with support of the Insight Director
- Be excited about the opportunity to learn new skills in qualitative research such as focus group moderation and online immersion projects
Please send your CV, with details of your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Account Manager – McCann Central, based Luton
Account Manager opportunity to own a high-profile client within the agency. Enthusiastic and energetic brand. Very client-facing role.
- A real ‘people person’
- Attention to detail and very well organised
- Copes well under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines
- At least four years’ agency experience
- Strong digital experience in website design and build essential
- Print experience required
If you are looking to join an expanding office of one of the UK’s biggest and best integrated communications agencies, then send your CV, with details of salary and notice period to email@example.com