We’re always on the look out for exciting new talent across all disciplines, so if you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV to email@example.com
See below for a current list of available jobs at McCann Birmingham:
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to work within our Finance Department.
Main duties to include:
• Process billing, credit notes and input revenue transactions using the ERP system
• Answer queries from Operations on billing
• Maintain areas of master data in the system
• Other adhoc Finance administration tasks as required
So if you have a high level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail, are highly organised with good time management skills, able to prioritise tasks with the ability to deal with large volumes of data and meet deadlines, then get in touch. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Project Manager
The Digital division of McCann is currently seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join an expanding team to work on some new exciting projects for brands such as: Triumph Motorcycles, Vauxhall, Opel, Sunseeker and TGI Friday’s. You will have previous agency experience and a proven track record in delivering large-scale digital solutions from the initial concept to the final product. You will ideally have an APMG accredited project management certificate in either Prince2 or Agile processes, or hold the PMP qualification. You will be a confident presenter in front of senior stakeholders including Board members.
For more information or to submit your CV, please email email@example.com. A full job specification can also be provided upon request.
We are recruiting for a Senior Artworker. This role encompasses a wide variety of projects in our artwork Studio, offering excellent opportunities to learn new skills and techniques whilst producing top-end work for our clients.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (ESSENTIAL)
• Experience as an Artworker/Creative Artworker in a Mac environment, preferably in a busy, fast-moving environment combining print and press production.
• Thorough knowledge of the latest production/print techniques is vital.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential, along with good typography skills and an eye for design.
• Must be experienced in creating artwork from scamps or verbal briefs.
• Must be familiar with image retouching and manipulation to repro standard.
• Knowledge of web applications and HTML technologies desirable.
If you’re looking to join an integrated agency that offers you the chance to work on brilliant clients, plus the opportunity to progress your career with a great development programme, then get in touch now. Please email your CV with current notice period and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The digital division in McCann is responsible for the strategic development, planning, user experience, design, development and ongoing support and aftercare for many of the agency’s clients. Working in an integrated 360 degree fashion with other divisions (PR, Planning, Media, Advertising), the division creates a range of digital solutions including enterprise class websites, campaign sites, social applications and mobile / tablet solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Account Executive to work within the team to act as a dedicated contact for one of the division’s key European clients. They will be dealing with the day-to-day / ongoing running of the account and there will be an expectation to get involved (where necessary) in projects, working with the teams dedicated Project Managers.
You will be confident in dealing with clients, have the ability to self-motivate, operate a daily workload autonomously and deliver an efficient, effective and profitable service. If you have experience in the following, then please get in touch:
• Ideally educated to graduate level or equivalent
• Understand and articulate the basics of advertising and marketing
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• PC literate
• Knowledge or experience of Google Analytics would be desirable
• Experience of working on web CMS platforms would be advantageous
Please direct all applications and enquiries to email@example.com