REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER – GLASGOW
Can you develop powerful and engaging marketing strategies? A leading British car manufacturer wants to provide their dealers and retailers with dynamic new marketing programmes.
You’ll be working closely with automotive retailers and dealers across Scotland to help develop their marketing strategies – with particular focus on digital engagement.
Naturally, you’ll be a highly effective communicator and collaborator, preferably with experience gained in automotive marketing from an advertising agency, Retailer or manufacturer.
You’ll be forming strong and productive working relationships with the field teams, so you need excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to present and lead the marketing strategies you’ll be developing across different media channels.
Competitive salary and car.
Your job responsibilities will be
- Develop, plan and sustain media and marketing plans for retailers – with focus on digital
- Identify and exploit key marketing activities for each region
- Cost and coordinate effective campaigns within budget
- Initiate and sustain retailer marketing activities across the regions
- Execute campaigns from conception to final delivery, then evaluate and improve
- Brief creative to agency and manage the process through to production of finished work
To be successful, you’ll need
- Experience in automotive retail marketing – at a dealership, agency or manufacturer (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Education to degree level or a professional marketing qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Organisational skills and initiative to self-start and work independently
- A progressive career history with a proven track record of success