AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE PEOPLE AND IDEAS FLOURISH.
At McCann Birmingham, you can be sure of a brilliant career in one of the most successful and dynamic agencies around.
To view our current list of vacancies, visit our careers site
As part of the UK’s largest integrated agency network, McCann Central, it’s likely you already know about our long, big brand, client list. Our huge pile of international awards. And that we’re part of a global network with offices everywhere from Birmingham to Budapest, Milton Keynes to Melbourne.
That’s all great. But what about some of the other things that make you enjoy coming to work every day?
That all important work-life balance
Our goal is to have a positive contribution to your life – both inside and outside of work – and our benefits programme (Boost) has been created to support you where you need it most, through your Wellbeing, Wealth and Wisdom.
Our Wellbeing benefits include all of the things that are good for us both mentally and physically.
- Up to 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flex-it with our core hours, flexible and hybrid working policy
- Mental, physical and wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Private healthcare and an employee assistance programme to all staff from day one.
- Free Headspace membership for more mindful moments
- Start every day with a free breakfast
We also take whatever opportunity we can to pause and celebrate the good stuff. Whether it’s through our Mini McCanner’s Christmas event for your little ones, enjoying some top-notch cuisine for Eid, or just generally celebrating a job well done.
Wealth is about all of the programmes, incentives and awards that allow you to share in the success of our growing business and enhance your own financial situation.
So in addition to our competitive salary package, there are a range of financial rewards to benefit from, including:
- Bonuses for referring new people, your contribution to pitches or introducing new business
- Generous matched pension contributions of up to 6%
- New car discounts
- Improved maternity and paternity pay
- Income protection, death in service
Wisdom is all about your development, helping give you the knowledge, experience and opportunities to maximise your potential.
- Individual career development plans to support your career goals
- Learn through workshops, online learning, lunchtime masterclasses
- Funded qualification opportunities (IPA, CIPR, CIPD and CIM)
- Career mobility opportunities within McCann Worldgroup
Whatever your role, we’ll be right behind you, rewarding your contribution and helping you reach your potential. This might be why our people tend to stick around much longer than the industry average.
Diversity and Inclusion
At McCann Worldgroup, we believe that Diversity & Engagement are foundational to achieving our mission of helping brands earn a meaningful role in people’s lives. As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, our talent must reflect the multicultural marketplace we serve. And we know that when employees of all socially and culturally diverse backgrounds and identities feel empowered to share their unique perspectives at work - game-changing and market-leading ideas come to life. To that end, and in service to cultivating such empowerment, we strive to create the conditions that foster a sense of connection, belonging and shared purpose among those who come to work in our agencies.
We do this by developing internal and external global initiatives to reach our goal of embedding inclusive practices into everyday business decisions and interactions. Our efforts include, but are not limited to:
1) Leveraging strategic partnerships to source and create a pipeline of diverse talent
2) Curating bespoke programmes and events to engage emerging diverse talent
3) Utilising proprietary tools to mitigate bias during the recruiting process
4) Providing our hiring managers and recruiters diversity training as well as effective talent acquisition tools
5) Supporting internal affinity groups and external community programmes serving marginalised groups, and much more
Careers at McCann Central
We’re always on the lookout for exciting new talent across all disciplines, so, even if there isn’t currently a role that looks like it’s right for you, if you think you’ve got what it takes please email us and tell us why. Very soon you could be joining one of our amazing teams.
A friendly note to recruiters: McCann Central does not accept unsolicited agency CVs. Please do not send unsolicited CVs to any of our job opportunities advertised on our website, or directly to any employee of McCann. McCann Central will not be responsible for any fees that may relate to unsolicited CVs.